These data are used to process, deliver and complete your orders when you buy from us:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Personal information you choose to leave.
Why do we save these data
To be able to:
- Manage the order.
- Deliver the order.
- Complete the order.
- Book the order. (Booking transport services for the order)
- In the event of complaints, returns and changes concerning the order.
- Analyze traffic and order data.
- Send e-mail(during the order process) and at the final delivery of your order.
- Ensure technical functionality as well as prevent and investigate errors when dealing with us.
- Comply with statutory obligations.
Consent / Approval
Personal information assistants
We use personal data counters that process and manage personal information on behalf of us to enable us to complete the purpose. We have personal information assistants for:
- Transport (logistics companies and freight forwarders)
- Payment solutions (payment service providers)
- Administration (accounting)
- IT services (companies that handle necessary operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions)
Where do we process personal data
We always strive for your personal data to be processed within the EU / EEA and all our own IT systems are located within the EU / EEA. If any company is outside the EU / EEA, they have Privacy Shield or have adapted their systems to comply with GDPR.
We will never sell or otherwise distribute any personal information to anyone without your personal permission or (if we are) ordered by court. Information sent to us is only available to employees who use this to send you packages, contact you or send you an email based on your requests.
You are able to request (free of charge) the personal information we have stored regarding you.
Change of personal data
If your personal information is wrong then you have the right to request that these be corrected.
Anonymization or deletion of personal data
You may request the anonymization or deletion of the personal data we process about you if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected. We anonymize all IPs collected through Google Analytics and data is saved for 14 months in our Google Analytics account.
Personal Data Responsible
Contact the Personal Data Responsible at Bootleg Booze Records HB:
Bootleg Booze Records HB
Att: Data Responsible
Västra Kyrkogatan 68
671 51 Arvika
Org. nr: 969702-7929